Sunday 4 October 2009

Oh what a beautifull morning...


Greetings and felicitations on this glorious autumn day.

The sun is shining and the storms have abated so I put on my new wellington boots and cosy socks and went for a stroll along the beach this morning before opening the studio.

Thankfully we have managed to keep a grip on the pesky tarpaulin on the roof during the gales and the roof is not dripping too much...not that I care now that I have my new wellingtons.

 Her Ladyship is just finishing her lunch then I believe she is going to do a little needlefelting with some of young master Harry's clippings. He's a hansome little chap, I don't much care for dogs generally seeing as most of them are bigger than me but young Harry is only a wee smout.

Ah well...I think I shall go and sit on the doorstep in the sun for a little while...it's good for my creaky knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment